Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dinosaur Museum...

Several weeks ago, we went to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum.  This is one of Tanner's favorite activities.  We went with some friends in our ward and had a great time. Here are some pictures from the fun day!



Whatever is on Addie's hand must be quite interesting!


Tanner's smile, whenever he is busy doing something and doesn't want to smile, cracks me up.  So fake!  LOL!

Kate loved the fossil discovery section!


Cheese!!

Annie!  Proof that Andrew was in the dirt.  =)

You know it was a fun day when this happens on the drive home!


2 comments:

The Ashtons said...

I almost forgot that we went there! Thanks for posting these pictures so I can have them for myself. Hopefully we will all live here for a long time so the kids can all say "Look how little we were!!!" in 8 years or so. And what in the world is up with Addie in that picture? Adam and I were laughing so hard. It's like a teenage thing..you know how you go through a stage where everyone makes some attention seeking face in every picture. (Some people never leave this stage.) Anyway, it made me laugh and I love that.
P.S. I think you look so cute in the picture with your friend. Just naturally pretty and happy!

J. Naegle said...

What a terrific activity! - I love
the picture of them both zonked
out after all the activities of
the day!! : )