So today is Grandparents day!! Always falls on the first Sunday after Labor Day, just found that out a couple of days ago. Since my parents live in Texas, I thought I would put some pictures up on the blog of their adorable grandkids for them to enjoy. And since my Dad is big on celebrating the week of the holiday, it is going to be grandparent's week here on our blog and I will be posting something everyday this week!!
Tanner and Kate are so lucky to have you as their grandparents. You are both so loving and thoughtful. The kids love you so much!! I asked them what they loved about you and this is what they had to say:
Tanner loves his Grandma because she is fun to take walks with and play with Tapio.
Tanner loves his Grandpa because he loves to play with him, go on walks with him, and he always takes him to the zoo.
Kate loves her Grandma because she always brings fun new books to read.
Kate loves her Grandpa because he is so fun to be around.
We love you!! Enjoy the week of posts. You'll get LOTS of pictures this week. It gives me a good excuse to get all caught up anyway. =)
millhaven homes. part 2.
8 years ago
1 comment:
Love the cute pics of Tanner and Kate!
Post a Comment