Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tapio...

Tapio has been such a fun addition to our family. Everyday we go and play outside so Tapio can get his wiggles out. The kids love it. And I have to say we all do. It gets us moving, whether we're taking him for a walk, chasing him around the front yard, or laying fetch. We love it!

Tanner loves to play "chase" and "freeze tag" with Tapio. 


Tanner and Tapio playing tug-a-war...



Teasing him with his toy...



Taking a break next to Tapio's bed. Is that not adorable? Tanner loves his little dog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have such wonderful memories of Tapio and the children. That picture of Tanner next to Tapio is priceless. You can tell all the touble is worth it! Love, Mom

J. Naegle said...

Our favorite Tanner -- and our favorite Tapio!! We sure miss both of them...but all
of these on-going wonderful pictures definitely bring the sunshine into our lives!
Thanks so much!!
Love, Dad

Cissy said...

So sweet, it almost makes me want to get a dog. Almost. I'm glad you're close enough that my kids can "share" in the puppy fun.