
This is old news, but I thought this picture was funny. Tanner became potty trained this summer. It was a long process, but he finally got it one day and has been doing great now for months! But, not before a few funny stories:
1. The first day I put Tanner in his underpants, he had 5 accidents. Two of which occurred like this. He would go outside and go potty in the grass, but with his pants on. After the second time he did it, I asked him why on earth he kept going outside to go to the bathroom? His response..."Daddy told me I could wee-wee in the grass."
2. Pulling Matt out of his church classes 6 times in 2 hours!
3. Being at an outdoor wedding reception and pulling his pants down in front of EVERYONE and trying to go potty right in the middle of the reception. And, I wasn't even the one that caught him. I was talking to a friend and turned around to introduce her to my Tanner and saw a lady running over to him, as he turns around a faces everyone with his pants down, to tell him what he was doing was inappropriate.
We're proud of you Tanner!
2 comments:
Tanner, Grandma & Grandpa are
very proud of you too!!
My friend just potty trianed her little boy, it took a week. It was so fast, but in the middle of it I talked to her and she said he was holding his poo. And it was very unnerving. Did Tanner have that problem? She wanted to know if there's anything to do about it, or if you just wait it out. It's all over with, but what if it happens to me! Anyhoo. . .
Post a Comment